Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jerry Curl Sauce

OK. SO, I dont really post many videos because most of them suck and are everywhere anyway. Buth THIS SHIT, THIS SHIT, is bomb as fuck.

Disclaimer: Every single last car in this video looks like a mixture of aids,piss and garbage can juice. BUT, the song choice, driving, quality, and STRAIGHTAWAY 1000HP drifting makes it fucking insane awesome masturbation specification. Enjoy.

http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf?video=40671cd7-2978-487f-bdf9-9aee007bb9a4

Sick earlies in the dry? Check.
Close-ish man tandem? Check.
Aweseome Camera Angles? Check.
Retarded shittin on the EPA smoke? CHECK BITCH!

-Mr. D*star

Edit: Fuck, wont let me embed this bish. Wont let me hyperlink it either.
I must be retarded.
Peep it anyway.
Getcho copy and paste on!

3 comments:

3L said...

u better fix this shit!

Matej said...

Yo I need to see this.

Bushwacker said...

Whoa, maate! Gotta go and see these videos. Hmmmm, makes me really curios what's with those.


Fender Flares | It's All About Car