Tuesday, September 16, 2008

'01 = '09

So I've been REALLY on the 2001 tip like everyone else this year..
I'm not gonna keep it a "secret" like alot of other people try to. Thats so lame.
Anyway, im going to act on this interest. Thus, the removal of GT wing.
Im thinking 50mil G-corp rear overs, 20 mil single vent fronts, kouki 180 aero,3 Pc. Wing again, roof wing, Gandors, Polished, forged, 18x10ish wheels.
White paint. UNGH. This should be done by next spring with any luck.
Anyhoo. Ive made this collage as a background for all you other kouki 180 heads to enjoy.
Ive also attached some old DT spread scans that I took the liberty of pasting together, so as not to have to view them in two parts anymore.








UGH... SO HOT!!!

-D*star!

10 comments:

Rob said...

I like the idea

but

'01 does not = overfenders

Kev!n said...

i like where you're going.

2001 inspired

Anonymous said...

yea this is so sick.
im so jelous.

ive wanted a build like this for a while.

if this pulls off how i think.
probably will be my favorite chi-town car.

you know how i feel on kouki aero.

seriously making a cool car is not that hard. usa needs to catch up

Risky Devil Drift/Street Rodder Club said...

yeh man, stock metal or bust.

Perfect 180.

G-Grow/GT-1/Hot Road aero/DRFT/Hippo sleek/Sexy Style V1

No Sparkle Paint. Just glossy.

AVS Model 6 /Model V/ T6
17x9 GTR face - 18x9 GTR face

or

Polished R33 17x9 +30 all around.

Stock metal. 215s all around.
OEM Kouki 180sx wing.
OEM Kouki tails.
Window Visors.
Ganadors.


GOD. I wish I had a S13 coupe.
I'd onevia that shit and blow the US onevia game away

Matej said...

Yes, I see Yuta's car on there. One of the best 180's in the US, proof that overfenders will look dope, wide and low is never bad, ever. Doesn't have to be authentic 2001 nostalgia, just build on the best aspects of it. I was so close to buying a Kouki aero bumper, maybe someday, or I'll wait it out until 2011 is the year of 2003 haha.

D*star said...

I know that 01style has never traditionally involved overs, but I wanna mix it up a little bit (hence the 3 pc. and such) and i like the blend of giant overs with very mild aero. I wont let you guys down! -D*star

Risky Devil Drift/Street Rodder Club said...

word up

3L said...

mmmm nice lil collection.

Revgasm_Josh said...

u know where i stand =)

Brian said...

Man... I scanned up some of those.

COOL!