Thursday, June 18, 2009

Preparation.

So, I had a brand new set of RPF1's for the return of the Shark already.
They were in perfect sizes too(17x9+22/17x10+18), but I only really got them because I had got them for a pretty good price and their alright wheels. But I decided I wanted wheels that I genuinely DESIRED. Plus I didnt want my car to look like another american "Drift" car with Rpf's on it. Anyway, I decided what I wanted and luckily not long after a set popped up for sale on Zilvia. The seller was nice and they shipped over from Misawa Japan surprisingly fast. They're not TE's/CE's/Equips etc. but their my all time favorite budget Japan wheel and i LOVE polished 1 pc. wheels.


Im excited.

-D*star!

11 comments:

pimpslap said...

"their" and "they're"

learn the fucking differences!

otherwise, nice wheels.

D*star said...

Touche. I usually hate bad grammar.
I guess Im getting old. Thanks.










BTW, SUCK MY FUCKING DICK FAGGOT.

Tipsy Turtle said...

snice!

ilia said...

M2HANABI

Rad Mike said...

Sizes before?
Sizes after?

Matej said...

"D"
This was meant to be.

D*star said...

Sizes before are 17x8.5+20/17x9.5+30.
Sizes after shall be 17x8.5-18/17x9.5 -20.

Radical Michael said...

ATTA BOY

DaS said...

HO MY GAWD!

sick!

Ruiz said...

Looks really good D.
Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! gonna be fucking sick with the red shark back in D*'s hands! best damn choice you've done since i joined the forum! the rims are dope too! -evanger