Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Memories.

So i just found some old pics of my car from last summer.
Man it makes me miss the way it was, the wheels and all of that.
Makes me think about what im doing with it twice. But, alas, we must move forward.
Also makes me miss Summer!
I hate cold weather like you wouldnt believe.



Heres some action pics from late fall also..


That was the last night i drove my car looking that cool.
I crashed it into a curb pretty hard trying some Choku entries, and tore up the all the aero real good, bent a couple of the mint SSR's, lost one piece of the wing.

After that it wasnt the same and i started selling some of the stuff off...I miss the wheels the most. Damn you Henry why'd you sell them!!!

Many Thanks to A.J., Kev!n, and Henry for the pics.

Here's to hoping this summer blows the last one out of the water.

-D*star

2 comments:

Eugene said...

haha Edgar, shit was rowdy last summer, lets keep it hot for 08 fosho.

Bushwacker said...

Man, it's kinda good that you were able to keep some pictures of that cool wheels of yours! These are some of your memories that are really worth remembering. :D


Fender Flares | Bestops | Auto Parts and Updates