Sunday, April 19, 2009

HOT Kouki at DD25

The midwest recently had its first DD of the season at Gatewey International Raceway in St. Louis. It looks like it was a BLAST, sucks that I couldnt make it. While scrolling through the images I came accross this HOT S14. I hope to see it in person at a local event this year.



These awesome images are shot by Keith of Kaizophoto, who in my opinion takes some of the best automotive action shots in the US.


P.S. Trucky recently ran over my phone. It was a great excuse to switch sercvice providers. As such, I have a new number. So if youve been calling or texting me I havent recieved it.

-D*star!

4 comments:

Revgasm_Josh said...

not only is it hot

its got like 470hp+

he was one of the Texas homies.

EQH said...

yeah, not likely you'll see it at a local event. it's from tx. but wait til you see mike's car

D*star said...

Yeah. I saw that. I have heard Mike's car has some changes. Such as D max D1 front fenders and paint and shit.
Cant wait to see that shizz.

Taka said...

yeah thats Tyler Cox, dude was rippen it up all day though, i think hes coming back with stew in august.