Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Introduction

Hey, new member here. I'm Ryan, but most of you probably know me as LongGrain. I was just recruited into the squad and thought I would take a minute to Introduce myself and my car.  I drive an SR powered fastback, stance, aero, etc... just the basics.  I blew it up at DD24 in October and have since been working on rebuilding everything, exterior, interior, and engine. My plans are to get it running and looking rad as soon as possible so I can get back to DRIVING. Progress up to this point can be seen >here< or >here<, but from now on I'll be posting up new shit on this page, so don't forget to check back.  I think that's enough for now. 

>LongGrain

4 comments:

Truck boy said...

Very nice, welcome to the darkside LongGrain....
The newest brother at arms...

roski said...

Welcome home. .
theres no order where we're going

Anonymous said...

welcome longgrain
-elisA!

truck boy said...

NOICE!!!